Note: This model only available in 480 volt single phase.
AI 22 cu ft forced air ovens use a microcontroller to enhance precision, accuracy and uniformity. Memory function retains all your settings when power is down and resumes previous oven operation when power is back up. Alarm can be set to trigger when current temperature is outside of desired range.
- Built-in temperature calibration.
- Forced-air circulation combined with digital temperature control achieves dependable and uniform environment for a variety of laboratory applications.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel interior finish with toughened double glazing observation window.
- Gentle downward flow along chamber wall provides less disruption to sample material.
- User friendly soft-touch control panel.
- Overheat protection automatically cuts power when temperature is beyond limit or sensor fails.
- CE compliant
- One year warranty
| Electrical requirements
480VAC 60Hz single phase, 6400 watts
| Chamber dimensions
|| 31 1/2 x 30 1/2 x 39 1/2" (WxDxH)
| Temperature range
|| Ambient temperature to 570°F
| Temperature uniformity
|| +/- 2°F
| Temperature controller precision
| Timer range
1 to 9999 minutes
| Racks included
|| 2 (additional racks available at extra cost)
| Maximum rack capacity
|| 18 (height between each rack is 2 inches)
| Exhause outlet diameter
|| 2" (two outlets in the back)
|Oven dimensions||37 1/2 x 39 x 56" (WxDxH)|
|Shipping dimensions||42 x 46 x 61" (WxDxH)|
| Shipping weight
|| 650 Lb
|Access port with cover||Optional 1 1/2" or 2" diameter access port at $290|