The M.e.p. from ExtractionTek Solutions redefines production throughput for the cannabis extraction industry. With a maximum capacity of 10 liters offering the ability to process 5 pounds of material per run. This means that 5 pounds of material can be processed every half hour without sacrificing valuable lab space.
- Capacity - The mini-MeP offers a maximum capacity of 10 liters offering the ability to process 5 pounds of material per run.
- Size - At a total of 9 square feet (3’x3’), The mini-MeP footprint is designed to fit your current extraction room infrastructure without the need for costly expansion.
- Technology - ExtractionTek’s proprietary Sub-Cool Injection™ technology, allows operators the ability to inject and recover solvent without the mess and added time of heating and cooling of the operating tank.
- Versatility - The mini-MeP™ offers the ability to run Propane, Butane and blended solvents.
- Integrity - Proudly assembled in Colorado, ExtractionTek refuses to compromise on material quality. The mini-MeP is built using steel manufactured and fabricated only in the U.S.A.
- Verified - The mini-MeP has been third party peer reviewed by Professional Engineers and meets all regulatory requirements for safe and legal operation in Colorado, Washington, Oregon, Nevada and Maryland.
- Certified - The mini-MeP meets or exceeds all industry listed standards for: ASME Section VIII, IFC, NFPA 58, 3-A Sanitary Standard, Class 1 Division 1, NSF and UL21.
* Please contact us for pricing and more information*