The M.e.p. from ExtractionTek Solutions redefines production throughput for the cannabis extraction industry. With the ability to process 15 pounds per hour while maintaining a small footprint in the lab. The flexible continuous flow design allows for runs ranging from 1 – 15 pounds of material.
- Capacity - THEMeP™/MEP30HCU has a maximum capacity of 30 liters offering the ability to process 15 pounds of material per hour.
- Size - At a total of 15 square feet (5’x3’), THEMeP™ footprint is designed to fit your current extraction room infrastructure without the need for costly expansion.
- Technology - ExtractionTek’s proprietary Sub-Cool Injection™ technology, allows operators the ability to inject and recover solvent without the mess and added time of heating and cooling of the operating tank.
- Versatility - THEMeP™ offers the ability to run Propane, Butane and blended solvents.
- Integrity - Proudly assembled in Colorado, ExtractionTek refuses to compromise on material quality. THEMeP™ is built using steel manufactured and fabricated only in the U.S.A.
- Verified - THEMeP™ has been third party peer reviewed by Professional Engineers and meets all regulatory requirements for safe and legal operation in Colorado, Washington, Oregon, Nevada and Maryland. Certified - THEMeP™ meets or exceeds all industry listed standards for: ASME Section VIII, IFC, NFPA 58, 3-A Sanitary Standard, Class 1 Division 1, NSF and UL21.
* Please contact us for pricing and more information*