JKEM model DVR-1000 vacuum and pressure regulators maintain pressure to 0.1 torr in reactors and equipment with volumes as small as 1 mL. Built from J-KEM's Infinity Controller, these instruments can be customized to automate virtually any laboratory or quality control task involving the regulation of vacuum or pressure. For applications requiring both evacuations and repressurization, a Back-Fill option is available for the DVR-1000.
KEM-Torr software (included) displays a real-time plot of system pressure, implements a 16-step pressure ramp, data logging and remote PC control. Custom features can often be added at no additional charge. The DVR-1000 communicates via a standard 9-pin connector using an RS232 protocol, this allows communication with the controller using a standard PC comm port.
- Precise regulation of +/-0.1 torr of volumes as small as 1mL
- 100% digital pressure entry and control
- Precision, multi-stage vacuum distillations
- Automatically compensates for leaks in the equipment under test
- Maintains constant precise pressure, even in systems with a continuous gas purge
- Twelve step pressure ramps eliminates bumping
- Resists all organic solvents and acids bases water
- Comes standard with 1/4" Swagelok vacuum connector and cable
- No mercury
- Add temperature or pressure channels
- Custom programming for unique applications
- Define output events based on time, temperature or pressure